The Asset Protection Agent adheres to job specific post orders, company escalation of force policy and appropriate licensing statutes in accomplishment of duties. Protect industrial or commercial property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry. Intervene directly only in situations which require minimal action to safeguard property or persons.
Black Eagle SRL is a professional investigative and security consulting firm based in Verona, Italy.. Utilizing expertise derived from various federal, state and local divisions of Law Enforcement, Military and Private Sector. Black Eagle has positioned itself as an Italian centered industrial leader. Black Eagle, through its’ staff of uniquely qualified professionals, has the mission of providing the highest quality investigative and security consulting services while abiding by the highest professional ideals.
- Patrol and/or manned post requirements
- General security presence
- Act to deter criminal activity and enforce client rule infractions, as directed by post orders
- Detect, deter and intervene in suspicious activities in support of the specific post orders
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies without delay
- Respond to all emergencies as specified in the respective post order
- Additional responsibilities may include:
- Examine doors, windows, and gates to determine that they are secure.
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles, and apprehends or expels offenders.
- Watch for and reports irregularities, such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes and security doors left unlocked.
- Observe departing personnel to guard against theft of company property.
- Sound alarm or call police or fire department by telephone in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Permit authorized persons to enter property.
Must possess a high school diploma and one of the following: A two (2) year degree in Administration of Criminal Justice or a bachelor’s degree; two (2) consecutive years prior investigative experience in law enforcement, military police or military intelligence functions; or (2) years consecutive experience with a licensed private security agency, and be certified by that agency as to knowledge of the law and investigative techniques. .
- A quality communicator
Qualifications and Requirements
The Security Officer is a contract based position, often with roving shifts. Weekend (SaturdaySunday) assignments are required when needs dictate: employee will be expected to work necessary hours by assignment, which will include 2nd and 3rd shift periods, as well as weekends.
Administrative and training responsibilities will be required (i.e. team meetings, firearms training, CPR training, client meetings, etc.)
Training expenses will be paid per company policy.
Employee must provide company-approved firearms; company provides all ammunition.
Writes detailed incident reports for clients and communicates relevant details face-to-face and by phone.
Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to testify, if required, in court concerning incidents.
- Pre-employment drug screen test required. Post employment, random selection, drug testing will also be conducted.
- Pre-employment background check required.
Asset Protection Agent must maintain a timesheet and submit it to the Case Manager – Asset Protection for approval each Monday. This document will record hours worked for the previous week.
Asset Protection Agent must maintain Activity Logs for each assignment worked, detailing the number of billable hours and expenses worked for each case.
Activity Logs must be submitted with the report (if applicable) to the appropriate Case Manager regular company policy; copies of each must be attached to the timesheet.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to use situational awareness.
Ability to use knowledge of requirements for use of deadly force is essential.
Ability to find solutions to avoid situations that require use of deadly force.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
Private Investigator’s License (armed) or Security Officer license, as required.
First aid and CPR training.
Complete firearms training, Use of Force, and OC Spray Training.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Average to good physical conditioning to meet stress requirements.
Ability to sit, stand or remain in one location for long periods of time.
Be drug free with no past pattern of drug abuse and have not used certain controlled substances.
Ability to react quickly to protect the client needs to safeguard property and/or persons.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hot and cold temperature extremes (-20^F to 110^F).
All possible office, residential, recreational-travel environments may be encountered during client support.
This position does not qualify for re-location reimbursement.
Security Agents – Armed
- Law Enforcement
- Minimum H/S diploma
- 2+ years of security guarding employment
- Verifiable employment references
- Clean background and drug screens
- Minimum 21 years old
- Rates vary by qualifications and contract:
- Locations: To be determined by contracts
- Full and Part Time – Flexible
Above position requires a candidate who is:
- Customer service oriented
- High quality performer
- Good oral and written communications
- Basic computer operation
- Professional representative of our company
- Good physical condition
- Neat, clean appearance